The Anaesthesia department at Ahalia Hospital provides world-class anaesthetic services for all surgical specialties within the hospital, in addition to 24-hour on-call emergency cover. We use the latest technology and proven techniques to maximize comfort and safety—before, during, and after any procedure. The department is exceptionally dedicated to the highest standards of their specialty.
The department handles two operating rooms, including obstetric OT and an additional emergency OT. We cater to a range of specialties and super specialties from General Surgery to minimally invasive laparoscopic procedures. The department assesses patient suitability and risks for surgery (PAC), and involved in the anaesthetic care of patients prior to, during and after surgery.
We have exclusive post anaesthesia care unit with comprehensive monitoring facilities. Doctors of the Anaesthesia department are members of the code blue team and also provide resuscitation services in all areas of the hospital.
SCOPE OF CARE
- Vital supportive department with highly competitive specialists.
- Provide high quality & safe anaesthesia and pain control to all our patients
- We provide pre-operative assessment, anaesthesia, post-operative and peri-operative medical care.
- 24 hours availability of anaesthesiologist to offer CPR and critical care
- Well trained in general, spinal, regional and local anaesthesiology, well supported by state of the art equipment.
- Basic support in advance cardiac operations and services with anesthesia.
Dr. Chethan Manohara Koteswara | MBBS, MD (Anaesthesiology)
Dr. Manjunath Kandiraju | MBBS, DA, DNB | Specialist Anaesthesia
Dr. Avinash Basavapattana Maheswarappa | MBBS, MD | Specialist Anaesthesia