The Department of ENT is equipped with a state of the art ENT unit to render modern diagnostic and therapeutic approach to the patient. The department also has an Audiology section for treating deaf patients, including facilities for carrying out aetiological investigations, and advise for hearing aids.
The trained nurses and staff all contribute to the provision of specialized services for all patients. All facilities are specially designed to ensure that all patients concerns are met.
SCOPE OF CARE
Special attention is paid to the quality of the services provided in keeping with expert’s consultation. The services include:
- Consultation for ear, nose and throat problems.
- Pure tone audiometry
- Laryngoscopy & Nasal Endoscopy.
- Special Therapy for snoring by RFITT(Radio Frequency induced Thermo therapy)
- Microscopic middle ear and inner ear surgeries.
- Vertigo management.
- Micro Laryngeal Surgeries
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus surgery
- Micro Ear Surgeries,Tympanoplasty, grommet
Dr. Myush Ohri | MBBS, MS (ENT)
Dr. Thirumaran | MBBS, MS (ENT)
Dr. Sathya Shankar | (MS, ENT)
Dr. Priya Pathat Karunakaran | MBBS, DLO, MS (ENT)