Internal Medicine department at AHALIA is managed by well experienced male and female physicians and trained nurses. We provide services for a wide range of medical illnesses and emergencies and we cover investigations and treatments of ailments ranging from infection to malignancies. we assure complete evaluation, diagnosis and management of patients through outpatient services complemented through a strong back up from laboratory radiology and other departments.
We have expertise in prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of common disorders like diabetes, hypertension, bronchial asthma, hepatitis, allergy, infections and communicable diseases like malaria, typhoid, influenza, etc. The department also offers various health monitoring packages that are specifically designed to diagnose monitor and prevent potential maladies so that the clients availing our service can lead healthier lives.
Internal Medicine department is managed by well experienced male and female physicians and trained nurses, who provide immediate attention to patients. The staffs are experienced to manage all types of medical emergencies and are equipped with In Patient and Intensive Care facilities to manage emergency and serious patients. All urgent investigations are done immediately and results are obtained without delay. Due emphasis is given to the convenience of patients and rapid dispensing of treatment.
SCOPE OF CARE
The scope of services imparted at Ahlia Hospital under supervision of experts includes:
- Vaccinations and immunizations.
- Management of Infectious diseases / acute medical and emergency diseases.
- Management of chronic diseases.
- Routine health checkups for illnesses.
- Glucometer- Test for immediate evaluation of blood sugar.
- Chest disease management.
- Spirometry and allergic test.
- Diabetes detection and control.
- Continuous medical education programs for doctors.
- Intramuscular and Intravenous injections.
- Preventive health care and wellness education including counseling to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Ravi.T.S | M.B.B.S,MD, DipNB (internal medicine)
Dr. Keshav Lal | MBBS, MD
Dr. Ravishankar Mylaraiah | MBBS, MD, MRCP London, MRCP Ireland, MRCP UK