First established Clinic for Filipino Community in Abu Dhabi
We are committed to take care of your health
Kabayan Clinic was established in 2011 at Ahalia Hospital Abu Dhabi, to serve the Filipino Community in Abu Dhabi.
The clinic offers one of the best quality medical care among adults and pediatric patients. What makes AHALIA – ‘Kabayan Clinic’ distinctive is indeed our dedicated team of doctors and paramedical staff, who are always committed to improvement and delivery of high quality care.
Due to exemplary medical care, our hospital’s services have been acknowledged and it is ranked as one of the top-notch hospitals in UAE.
Scope of Services:
- Medical care for diseases related to the lungs, heart, liver, and kidneys.
- Some diabetes and thyroid disease.
- High blood pressure, (hypertension), high cholesterol.
- Pain in the Joint and Gout.
- Stomach pain.
- Some infections (cough, colds, flu, UTI, skin infections).
- Asthma and allergy.
- Diagnosis, monitoring and advice on family’s overall health.
- Advice on weight loss and proper nutrition.
- Advice on healthy lifestyle.
- Women’s consultation such as (Pap smear, breast examination. etc.)
• Dr. Patrick Joseph S. R. Casas
• Dr Caryl Lucero Sosa