The Pulmonology specialty at Ahalia Hospital provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment to patients with breathing related/ pulmonology diseases and allergy problems. Chronic as well as acute respiratory failures are treated using of invasive and non-invasive ventilators. At Ahalia Hospital we provide comprehensive consultative, diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with illnesses that affect the lungs and breathing.
Our Specialist Respiratory Physician has rich experience in managing patients with acute and chronic conditions affecting respiratory system, breathing problems due to allergy & asthma, conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, snoring etc.
Scope of Services
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) to check the working of Lungs
- Bronchial Asthma
- Allergic disorders
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases like chronic bronchitis and emphysema
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Lung abscess
- Pulmonary and extra pulmonary tuberculosis
- MDR and XDR TB and pulmonary function test
- Sleep apnea and sleep disordered breathing
- Diseases of the Pleura
- Pulmonary thrombo embolism
- Pulmonary malignancies
- Sleep study