: DNB, MNAMS, EDiR, FRCR(UK)
: English / Hindi / Malayalam
: 14 years
Dr Shibina Fazil is qualified Radiologist with 12 years of experience in the field of radiology. She completed my primary medical schooling (MBBS) from Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram, Kannur,India and had Radiodiagnosis residency training from Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur.
Dr Shibina completed her residency by securing gold medal at national level in the Diplomate of National Board (Radiodiagnosis) Exam 2011.
Subsequently, she worked in the same institute, initially as Senior Resident, and then as Assistant Professor of Radiodiagnosis, till May 2016. She was admitted as member of National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) in 2016. In May 2016, She relocated to Abu Dhabi and joined as Specialist, Diagnostic Radiology in Universal Hospital, Abu Dhabi, and is presently working as Specialist Diagnostic Radiology in Ahalia Hospital Abudhabi.
- 2008- 2011 Diplomate of National Board (Radiodiagnosis)
- Three year residency program after MBBS, accredited by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India.
- Department of Radiodiagnosis- ubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute. Thrissur, Kerala
- 1999-2004 MBBS
- Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram, Kannur, Kerala
- Specialist Radiology –Ahalia Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE (since 2019)
- May 2016- 2019 – Specialist Diagnostic Radiology- Universal Hospital.
- October 2012- May 2016- Assistant Professor of Radiodiagnosis, Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur, Kerala, India.
- 20-10-2011 to 19-10-2012- Senior Resident, Department of Radiodiagnosis.
- Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur, Kerala
- September 2008- August 2011- Junior Resident
- Department of Radiodiagnosis, Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur, Kerala
- NATIONAL GOLD MEDAL IN DNB (Radiodiagnosis) EXAM -2011, India
- Gold medals in Pathology & Microbiology during MBBS